1967 Photos

These are a collection of photos from the 1967 history book, The Church of St Mary the Virgin 1867 – 1967.


Post-WW2 Clergy: Reverends Andrews, Hopkins and Froud


Pre-WW2 Clergy: Reverends Cooper, Brittan, Bean and Fisher


The Vestry in 1967


The Vestry in 1927


The Choir in 1966


The Choir in 1886


The Bible Class in 1930


The Servers Guild in 1966


The Original Church in 1867


Unveiling the Belltower in 1907


The Chancel and Sanctuary before 1966 alterations


The Chancel and Sanctuary after 1966 alterations


The Vicarage in 1905


Erecting the steeple in 1961


A Prizegiving in 1930


The title deed in 1862